发表于 2021-9-7 14:57:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

RECOVER FROM BREAST TUMOR

My name is Koh Ching Ching and I wish to share my story about my experience with Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. I was an anxious and nervous person since childhood. As I can recall during June 2014, I was diagnosed with breast cancer during an examination. My physician said that it was a disease that a minority (almost 25%) would be affected. At that moment, I was confused, afraid, and do not know what to do next.

During this difficult time, my cousins whom already familiar with Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door were very concern about me and began to share with me the great triple gems of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door which consist recitations, making vows and life liberations.

Due to the rare nature of this disease, my doctor immediately suggested types of medications as it was merely no way to control it. Doctors recommend changing drugs which made me worry as I do not know the outcome of the treatment given.

To overcome this stress, I prayed to Guan Yin Bodhisattva whole heartedly to heal me and provide me spiritual power to overcome the treatment as to control and stabilize the condition that I am going through. I did my daily recitations: 27 Great Compassion Mantra, 49 Heart Sutra, 5 Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance, 49 Amitabha Pure Land Rebirth Mantra, 49 Jvala Mahaugra Dharani, 49 Cundi Dharani, 49 Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots and deliver 5 to 7 little houses weekly.

I made vows to Guan Yin Bodhisattva: to complete my daily recitations, deliver 5 to 7 little houses weekly, accumulate merits monthly, and made vows not to consume live seafood and lastly to be diligent in cultivating Buddhism.

After reading daily scriptures, I began to feel that my mood and character has improved from time to time. I feel calmness in me. This proves that Buddhism can slowly improve and heal a person physically and mentally. It also has the power of eliminating all pains.

After miracles that happened to me, my condition began stabilized. I felt Guan Yin Bodhisattva had given me the power to overcome all mood swings, energy to endure the sufferings for each treatment I went through. All treatments went smoothly. After completing the several treatments, my CT scan report was unbelievable.

I began to understand that the people I met along the way in my life are those arranged by Guan Yin Bodhisattva. They were destined to lead me all the way. Here, I would like to convey my gratitude to Guan Yin Bodhisattva, Master Lu, Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, my cousins and all brothers and sisters. I will sincerely help those needy and I am determined to be one of the thousand arms and thousands eyes of Guan Yin Bodhisattva.

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 23:31 , Processed in 0.082548 second(s), 19 queries .