Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Three Golden Practices of Guan Yin Citta saved my father’s life

By Zeng Fu Lian from Sabah, Malaysia

I wish to express my deepest gratitude to The Greatly Merciful and The Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva!

My deepest gratitude to all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas as well as heavenly dharma protectors!

My deepest gratitude to Master Jun Hong Lu!

My deepest gratitude to all the Venerable Dharma Masters from afar and Buddhist friends from all over the world!

Good afternoon everyone. My name is Zeng Fu Lian and I’m from Kudat Sabah Malaysia.

It is with deepest gratitude that I am sharing my story and hope that it will serve as an inspiration to all of you.

My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and The Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva for Her mercy and compassion! I attended Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door’s conference in October 2014 during which Guan Yin Citta practitioners told me that as long as I recite mantras and sutras earnestly, make vows and perform life liberation, the karmic debts will be cleared and physical suffering will be alleviated. After I watched Master Lu’s DVD at home, I had a lot of feelings and thoughts. I learned that karma retribution is real. I was jolted awake from my dream and felt relieved. I cried in my heart and said to Guan Yin Bodhisattva, ‘My deepest gratitude for Bodhisattva’s mercy and compassion. After years of searching for solutions, I have finally found it – Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door!’

The following is a true story of how Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door saved my family.

The most inspiring thing to me is that Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door’s three  Golden Practices which saved my father’s life. Every time  I saw  my father  feeling unwell, my family and I become worried. Therefore, I taught him to recite  sutras.  However he would only recite ‘Respectfully greet The Greatly Merciful and The Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva’ everyday. Knowing that he was short-tempered and stubborn. I wouldn’t want to give him too much advice. Eventually my father’s bad karma  break out and he suddenly fell seriously ill. He was admitted to hospital. He was in coma and had difficulty breathing. He had tubes and lines in place. The whole family was very worried.  When I returned from Master Lu’s Dharma Talk in Johor Bahru. I immediately made a vow to Guan Yin Bodhisattva that I would transfer half of my merits gained from volunteering at Master Lu’s Dharma Talk to my father, share my story at the upcoming event in Malacca, Malaysia, release ten thousand fish, and offer 108 pieces of Little Houses to his karmic creditors. My brother also made a vow to transfer all his merits gained from volunteering at Master Lu’s Dharma Talk to our father, with the hope that he can get well soon. We kept bringing Great Compassion Water from Guan Yin Citta Centre to the hospital and mixed with his intravenous fluids. We had been consistently making vows, reciting  sutras, and performing life liberation. After  offering around 80 pieces of Little Houses, our father finally regained consciousness after 12 days in coma. We knew that a miracle had happened. Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door’s three Golden Practices saved our father’s life. Deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and The Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva for her blessings, mercy and compassion!

After my father regained consciousness, he told us what he saw  during his coma. He felt like being thrown into a rubbish dump. It was dark and he was terrified. He saw many people who looked like hungry ghosts fighting for food. At the time when he felt helpless, a nurse in white appeared. The nurse told him, ‘Don’t worry. You are free now because your children have settled all your debts. You are free to go home now.’

However, what surprised him most was although he was in coma, he saw aura around me and my sister. He saw we kept reciting mantras and sutras continuously for him. He felt like being blessed by Guan Yin Bodhisattva. When my father was about to call us, he then woke up. He cried his heart out and said that he finally came back to life! My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva for saving my father.

Dear Buddhist practitioners and friends, I hope you will embrace the right view and right mind. Guan Yin Bodhisattva does answer our prayers. Due to Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s mercy, my father was brought back to life. Even the doctor said that it’s incredible that he survived and without any side effect. Through Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door’s three Golden Practices of making vows , reciting Sutras, and performing life liberation, life can be changed, mishap can be avoided and longevity can be achieved. So for my father’s karmic retribution, I think it’s because of his ignorance when he was young. He  enjoyed hunting and killed small animals, which led to this consequence. Karma is real. I hope Buddhist practitioners who have committed acts of killing will make more effort to cultivate their mind and recite sutras. Take action now to recite little houses, stop killing and be a vegetarian in order to repay karmic debts. Do not wait until the negative karma break out. It will be too late to regret when you are sick in bed!

My father has begun reciting mantras and sutras wholeheartedly every day, performing life liberation and reciting Little Houses since this incident. Now he has made a vow to be a vegetarian.

My deepest gratitude for Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s mercy and compassion. I would like to thank senior Buddhist practitioner Ping Ping’s merciful and compassionate assistance. When I started to practise Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, she helped me and my family to strengthen our confidence and focus on reciting  sutras. Although we came across a lot of problems in the beginning, there is a quote I always remember: persistence can conquer anything. Guan Yin Bodhisattva does answer our prayers.

Whenever there’s a Dharma event, I will definitely participate, hoping to clear my karmic debts and gain more merits. I will diligently practise and never give up. I will follow the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva in my endeavor to recite mantras and sutras earnestly, make vows and perform life liberation. I would do my  best to introduce Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door to  other people who are suffering in the vicious cycle of rebirth. And I will be following Master Lu’s path to  spread Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and help more people to be free from sufferings and gain happiness, .

My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Master Jun Hong Lu who selflessly help so many people! My deepest gratitude to all the  venerable Dharma Masters! My deepest gratitude to Buddhist practitioners!

I hope my story will be of inspiration to you. Thank you everyone!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 23:28 , Processed in 0.084143 second(s), 19 queries .