慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 3872

Guan Yin Citta Pieces Together My Life’s Jigsaw Puzzle – A Personal Story from N

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-7 14:51:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

I have been very ill since 2017 with heart and lung problems and unable to work since then. I was told that my condition cannot be reversed, and I need to just rest and enjoy what I can and not to expect improvement. I would sweat profusely at any movement like walking 10 metres. My wife took care of me for 3 1/2 years without complaint since 2017.

My wife had a surgery on her birthday on 28th September 2020. I had contact with our good friend, Hong , who was wanting to catch up with us. I prayed to the Buddha’s to give me energy to take care and look after my wife and children while she was recovering. I was managing okay but very tired. Hong visited us later that week and she gave us the books in English as she knew we had interest in Buddha.

It was the piece of the life’s jigsaw puzzle that I had been searching for all my life and I immediately began to study and practice the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. Almost immediately I experienced big changes happening in my life. I had tried many times to stop bad language and could not stop. As soon as I prayed and asked to no longer use bad words I stopped, and my wife and friends couldn’t believe the change. I also had energy to carry out my duties as a husband and father. I began thinking again and doing chores that I couldn’t even imagine doing for more than 3 years. I could really enjoy my life, I didn’t get upset, angry or emotional I was calm and acting as if I was 50 years old not 65 years. I experienced dreams and happenings that were scary and disturbing but when I called, I was met with huge compassion and understanding and advice that helped me through these happenings. All brought on by my past lives and this life and the bad Karma that I had collected. This is and will be lifelong practice, and I feel like I have my life back and a chance to live life to the fullest and with joy and happiness. I have a purpose and a goal in life for the first time ever. Most of my desires for things including food and drinks have gone. I am happy and contented for the first time that I can remember. People are commenting on how well and healthy I look, and close friends have observed a new me. Strangers are blessing me, babies and children are looking at me and smiling I feel like a new man and so thankful to have been given this opportunity and would like to share with the world of the peace and joy that I have found and absolutely highly recommend that people of all ages and races accept the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door into their lives. They will be very pleased and grateful that they did.

I know it will be a long process, but I appreciate with immense gratitude the opportunity and all this so far has happened to me in 6 weeks. It is a miracle, and I am the living proof of this miracle.

We all must be aware and correct our behaviour and repent our negative Karma, pay our Karmic debts and live a healthy life with pure heart and mind.

With gratitude and appreciation

Ken

——————–

Further to my previous email the following happened today (18 Nov 2020).

I had to get some papers signed by a solicitor today so I just visit my solicitor office and ask for someone to witness my signature and confirm my identification.

My personal solicitor heard my voice from the lunchroom and suddenly appeared before me. He asked me to go to the meeting room for a chat and to sign my papers. He was absolutely amazed at how I looked and stated it is a miracle that I stand before him looking so well and healthy, and he said I was so calm and polite and he can’t believe how my eyes were so glowing and bright. His Dad was a NZ famous Kamatua and passed away a year ago and he does a lot of Maori legal works. In his own right he is a very nice man and very compassionate person.

He saw me after I came out of hospital and like me, he didn’t think I had long on this earth. He said I want to know all about how you managed to turn your health and life around and what are we eating and what has happened to cause the big change. He said it’s really a miracle that I am still alive yet alone so healthy and calm. He also said whatever I am doing he wants some of that. So I told him about the visit from Hong after Angela came out of hospital and that we have been following Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and he said you mean this has only happened since 28th September this year. Amazing he asked how I can learn about this. I offered to get the books for him and he was so grateful and would like very much to learn about Guan Yin Bodhisattva.

Kind Regards

Ken

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 23:26 , Processed in 0.100887 second(s), 19 queries .